This data selector/multiplexer contains full on-chip decoding to select the desired data source. The \’LS151 selects one-of-eight data sources. The \’LS151 has a strobe input which must be at a low logic level to enable these devices.A high level at the strobe forces the W output high, and the Y output low.The \’LS151 features complementary W and Y outputs.
• Select one-of-eight data lines
• Performs parallel-to-serial conversion
• Permits multiplexing from N lines to one line
• Also for use as Boolean function generator
• Typical average propagation delay time data input to W output 12.5 ns
• Typical power dissipation 30 mW
• Alternate Military/Aerospace device (54LS151) is available.Contact a National Semiconductor Sales Office/Distributor for specifications.